Bourbon Flight?? Yes, please! After a successful launch in October, Nibble +squeak is back in Atlanta for round 2!
The menu at Southern Art is a blend of chef Art Smith’s Southern cooking heritage and a strong commitment to serving traditional classics prepared with his light, modern approach. Embracing farm-to-table and regional cooking, the menu also is reflective of Smith’s own family traditions.
Appetizers (served family style):
- Fried green tomatoes - Herb GA goat cheese, cherry tomato jam, arugula
- Southern Art Butcher’s Board - Selection of three house charcuterie, grain mustards and seasonal accoutrements
- Harvest Salad - Shredded Brussel sprouts, kale, broccolini, maple thyme vinaigrette, Dried cranberries, pomegranate seeds, pepitas, smoked pecans
Entree choice of:
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken - Chef Art Smith famous fried chicken recipe, Boursin mashed potatoes, honey-glazed Brussel sprouts, chicken sausage gravy
- Wild Caught Georgia Shrimp and Grits - Logan Turnpike with speckled grits, Spanish chorizo, soy beans, okra and basil shrimp broth
- Organic Scottish Salmon - Red lentils, Geechee boy farro, braised baby kale, pomegranate gel, bourbon glaze
- Mini pecan tarts
- Cinnamon rolls
- Carrot cake bites