At Vermilion, the critically acclaimed dining room and presidential favorite known for its unwavering commitment to local, sustainable sourcing, Chef William Morris continues to celebrate the very best product from the region with his simple, straightforward and honest cooking.
Nibble and Squeak will take place in the semi-private Front Parlour at Vermilion.
Three-course meal includes soft drinks, tax and gratuity, PLUS children eat for FREE, thanks to Mommy Nearest!
First Course, choice of:
- CORNMEAL HUSHPUPPIES with 3 dipping sauces
- PATH VALLEY MIXED GREENS shaved vegetables, petites herbs, red wine vinaigrette
- SWEET CORN VELOUTE peekytoe crab, grain mustard cream, baby celery
Second course, choice of:
- BUCATINI PASTA with roasted garlic cream, wild mushroom ragout, preserved lemon, charred peppers
- PAN ROASTED HANGER STEAK with herb fries, baby greens and house made steak sauce
- PAN ROASTED RAINBOW TROUT with spinach, fingerling potatoes and lemon-caper brown butter
Third Course, choice of:
- SPECULOOS FRITTERS caramel pear butter, cherry quark ice cream
- OREO SILK TORTE milk & dark chocolate custard, whipped milk chocolate ganache, oreo crumble, mint merigue